Our authentic Cuban-style espresso begins with arabica trees growing high in the mountains of Central and South America.
We purchase our coffee directly from our farmers ensuring they receive full value for their efforts… no brokers, no middlemen. This practice is the definition of sustainability.
1. Only the ripest coffee cherries are carefully hand picked by local families.
2. Beans are washed and purged of their skins and pulp, then naturally dried.
3. Chaff is removed and beans are graded and bagged for shipping.
This was our first bag of ‘directly traded coffee’ with Columbian farmers!
4. Each variety is individually dark roasted in small batches according to Cuban tradition by our roastmaster Guillermo Moran at Eco Delight in San Jose, California.
5. The roasted beans are then expertly blended and balanced to deliver a perfectly authentic cup of Cuban style espresso every time… Baracoa Cuban style espresso!
6. Once you place your order here on our website we fresh grind for your specific brewing method, then we bag and ship same day for you.
With Baracoa, you’re blessed with the perfect cafecito every time, guaranteed.